Sunday 12 April 2015

Got Flies I Dont Anymore Thanks to Spalding Labs Fly Predators

 photo Dont-Let-Flies-Ruin-Summer-2-Chic-Heads-FGD-Hero-Ad-2_zps095bbdcd.png
-Visit Spalding Labs for more information-
When Spalding Labs contacted me several weeks ago and asked me to try out their Fly Predator product, I have to admit I was intrigued. I had heard of Fly Predators, but never really done much research into them, instead battling the flies using lots of homemade soda bottle fly traps, herbal fly sprays and repellents including herbal wreaths and mason jars filled with mint and vanilla with varying degrees of success, but since each summer we battle flies in our horse stalls, duck house and around the chicken feed, I eagerly agreed to try the Fly Predators out.
[continue reading]

No comments:

Post a Comment