Tuesday 7 April 2015

Christmas Vignette

Just for fun...


With a red and white theme this year (and a few green, brown, and black accents), these were some of my favorite things that didnt show up on the Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour. And I was finally able to use some of that mismatched flatware Ive collected at thrift stores and my French inspired numbered napkin rings for our Christmas Day meal.

A bit sad to pack it all up as Ive enjoyed it so much. But everything has its season and now I have a few photos to remind me how I decorated in 2012 (so I can do it again next year, Lord willing).

I still enjoy looking at photos of my moms Christmas decorations and Im sure my girls will do the same. So dont forget to take a few snapshots of your own home before you put the decorations to rest in the attic.

Heres to 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment